We want our patients and corporate clients to receive the highest possible standard of care and service. Clinical Governance consists of a series of checks, balances and structures that ensure this is done.
Each clinic has a designated registered manager with our regulators, who work closely with the Clinical Governance leads and report to ROC Medical Advisory Committee.
How do we ensure we deliver an exceptional service?
• Working as a team
• Making sure our equipment and treatments are safe
• Monitoring Standards of Care
• Keeping informed of latest developments and incorporating these into our practice
• Staff Training
• Supporting patients, employees and client companies
• Taking action to safeguard patients
• Constantly improving